Monday, November 11, 2013

The beginning of the end

With every football season there is an end that is inevitable. The end is by far the hardest part. You watch as all your senior teammates and friends strap on a helmet for the final time. As they walk away from the game forever the actual hard work begins the off season in football is by far the toughest thing you have to endure during your playing days. All the weight lifting the conditioning all the coaches screaming at you to work harder. It is hell on earth but when it is all said and done you win and lose all your games in the off season. It doesn't matter what you can do on the field the off season is all about who wants it more and who doesn't want to give up. It is by far one of the hardest challenges you will ever have to go through. Who is going to forgo going to the party and go get an extra workout in or who will study film harder. Who wants to achieve greatness more. The football season has to be one of the hardest things to be a part of and being there at the end of peoples careers are incredibly sad and I have no idea how some of the coaches do it year in and year out. Many of the coaches have seen fantastic players walk in and walk out of the program and that is an incredibly hard thing to do no matter how hard it may get it will always be worth it in the end. I am nowhere near ready to end my college career I have two years left and I feel like that is nowhere near enough time for me to get done what I need to get done it will be an incredibly long ride and I am so ready to accomplish what I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment